[J24 ListSrv] J24 Fleet #1 E-mail - Web Site Update

Holly Anderson holly at veritasmarketing.com
Sun Aug 13 15:51:40 CDT 2006

http://www.wyc.org/j24/J24Fleet1/index.html

The J24 Fleet #1 web site is close to being complete.  Please take a look and let me know if you see anything that needs changing.  If I don't here from anyone by the end of this Wednesday, August 16, it will go live and replace the existing site.  Gotcha was the only boat that provided any additional photographs.  Dallas was kind enough to let us use some photographs for the new J24 Fleet #1 Web site.

Comments are welcome.  Good, bad, other.

Thanks!
Holly Jo

Veritas Marketing, LLC
Holly Jo Anderson