[J24 ListSrv] New to Sailing... just caught the bug... looking to crew!

Cathy Walkowiak cat-writer at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 5 20:06:57 CDT 2006

Hello!

I have just been introducted to sailing, and I am already hooked.

My experience is limited.. to say the least.  I have had one lesson on a 22
ft Chrysler on Lake Pepin (Take Me Away - Captain Dianne Seibresse).  Where
my experience may be lacking...my thirst for knowledge and my enthusiasm and
willingness to learn are strong.

If anyone is looking for crew and would be willing to break in a former land
lover....  please feel free to contact me.

Looking forward to learning!

Cathy Walkowiak
cat-writer at hotmail.com