[J24 ListSrv] A-Series Party

Ron McDonald ron.mcdonald at bluintelligence.com
Mon Jun 12 14:45:53 CDT 2006

I wanted to thank everyone for making the A-Series party a huge success.  Everyone contributed and the feedback I'm getting from the rest of the club is very positive.

Thanks again for helping make this a success!

Our next big event will be the Ugotta (10/7-10/8).  I want to get the ball rolling sooner rather than later for the event.  Please send me an email if you'd like to help with registration, marketing, sponsorships, etc.  I'll be reaching out to individuals over the next couple of weeks to get the NOR out to the world and work on inviting our northern friends personally as well as reaching out to the rest of the district.

Have a great week.

Ron