[J24 ListSrv] Kattack Reminder

Steve Palm Steve.Palm at Kattack.com
Wed May 24 18:26:55 CDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

This is a reminder for those participating with the Kattack partnership
program to come to the Kattack desk to pick up your GPS.  You can start to
pick up the units at 4pm.  You will need to loop the lanyard around the
backstay and slip the GPS into the black case.

We should have another fun night watching the race replay, in the club, with
a beverage in hand.

For those that want to purchase GPS units, please look for information on
the Kattack website: http://www.kattack.com/WYC%20Program.htm
Come over to the Kattack desk with your new GPS;  I can help to make sure it
is setup correctly.

There is a new GPS model from Garmin that has a lower price point - Venture
Cx.  And I have placed information about the black case that we are using.

See you on Thursday.

Steve Palm
Steve.Palm at Kattack.com
(mobile) 612-839-7289