[J24 ListSrv] Kattack at UGotta

Tom Verburgt tom at verburgt.com
Tue Oct 3 14:51:29 CDT 2006

Attention U-Gotta sailors!

Kattack will be providing race tracking for U-Gotta. If you have been part
of the Beta program during the year and have a case, just find me Saturday
morning to get your GPS. If you have not been part of the Beta program and
would like to carry a GPS, let me know and I will get you a holster and a
GPS. Holsters will be handed out during registration Friday night. GPS units
will need to be picked up each morning and returned each afternoon after
racing. Race replay will be provided on the big screen and all race data
will available on-line. There is NO CHARGE to participate. Anyone looking
for more info can contact me at 612 309 3361 or check out the web site
www.kattak.com

Sail Fast - this one's one the record!

-Tom