[J24 ListSrv] U-Gotta Article

Holly Jo Anderson holly at veritasmarketing.com
Mon Oct 9 10:13:39 CDT 2006

J/24 U-Gotta Regatta Sailors:

Thank you all for participating in the 2006 U-Gotta Regatta.  It was truly exceptional and sometimes exciting sailing and a fun time was had by all.

Wayne Bren has asked us to provide an article on the U-Gotta Regatta for the WeatherMark newsletter. We're also going to send a results press release to some of the sailing pubs and the J/24 association website.  If anyone has any exciting tid bits, interesting tactical insights or photographs, please send them to me today by 3pm today.

Thanks in advance for your insights!
Holly Jo

Veritas Marketing, LLC
Holly Jo Anderson