[J24 ListSrv] J/22 NA's

Tim Oelschlager tim.oelschlager at mchsi.com
Fri Sep 1 08:38:11 CDT 2006

Hi Everyone,

The J 22  fleet could really use our help with there upcoming J/22 North
American Championship Regatta.
There are many things that they could use help with, from putting up some
out of town sailors in your home, helping out at parties, logistics, food
prep. serving etc..,
Terry Foster [952-474-1638] could really use some help with his race
committee staff. It would be a great way to help keep that summer tan going
into the fall. Iit is the best seat in the house to watch all of the action
on the race course. With 70+ boats expected to be on the starting line it is
going to be one the biggest Regatta's that WYC has ever hosted.
 Maybe you can't help for every day of the event. Even if you could help out
for just one day or part of a day. I  know they would truly appreciate any
help that anyone can offer. No experience necessary- they will provide free
training.
Look at there website for more info and contact info., the link is on the
front page of our WYC website.

Thanks in advance for helping out, and I'll see you there.

Tom