[J24 ListSrv] Need U-Gotta Skipper/Tactician/Crew?

Steve Rickman steve at rickmans.com
Tue Sep 26 20:54:10 CDT 2006

Hello j24 sailors - I'm looking for a ride for this year's U-Gotta Regatta.  I'm normally the skipper of Rush but a work conflict caused me to cancel - the conflict has been rescheduled but my team already found a replacement skipper.

Are there any teams out there looking for an experienced skipper, tactician or crew?   My preference would be to drive but I could also trim or do mid-boat and call tactics. I have skippered Rush to top 3 finishes in the last few U-Gotta's.

Let me know if you've got room.

Thanks!

Steve Rickman
612-333-0130 x223 (w)