[J24 ListSrv] 2008 J/24 North Americans

Tim Oelschlager tim.oelschlager at mchsi.com
Thu Mar 8 12:53:29 CST 2007

Great News !!!

J/24 Fleet #1 will be hosting the 2008 J/24 North American Championship
Regatta, here at WYC.

This going to be an Epic event for our fleet.

Lot's of planning is already in the works, the Executive comitte has already
been working on getting this event up and running.
Keep an eye on the J/24 page of the WYC website for updates.
http://www.wyc.org/j24/2008nas.html
We will be having a big fleet meeting/ party soon with the entire fleet,
crew and J/24 lovers everywhere to celebrate and continue to develop the
regatta.

Just thought I would share the great news with everyone, I'll keep you
posted as to when and where our annual winter meeting party will be.

 Oh, by the way..... If you know someone who is looking to refinance,
purchase, or sell a home please call me with their name and number and I
will be happy to help them.

Tim Oelschlager
Home Buyers Realty Corp.
GSF Mortgage Corp.