[J24 ListSrv] J/24 Fleet 1 Annual winter mtg./ party

Tim Oelschlager tim.oelschlager at mchsi.com
Thu Mar 22 09:24:16 CDT 2007

It's time for our Annual winter party/ Meeting.

There are a lot of new exciting things happening for our fleet this year.
We have successfully landed the bid for the 2008 J?24 North American
Championship Regatta.
The International J/ 24 North American Championship Regatta is going to be a
great regatta for our fleet to host, it will bring our fleet back to life.

Mr. Tom Verburgt has graciously offered to host the winter party at his
beautiful home.
It will be March 30, 2007, at 7:00 pm.
Here is a map to get to his home.
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohist
ory=&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&ph
one=&level=&cat=&address=5310+elmridge+circle&city=excelsior&state=mn&zipcod
e=55331

 We will have a short meeting, then have time to catch up with everyone and
talk about sailing, catch up, tell lies etc...

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

 Oh, by the way..... If you know someone who is looking to refinance,
purchase, or sell a home please call me with their name and number and I
will be happy to help them.

Tim Oelschlager
Home Buyers Realty Corp.
GSF Mortgage Corp.