[J24 ListSrv] Winter J/24 meeting/ party

Tim Oelschlager tim.oelschlager at mchsi.com
Wed Mar 28 16:10:25 CDT 2007

Just a friendly reminder of our annual J/24 winter meeting/ party this
Friday at 7:00 pm. The annual meeting and party are for all of the J/24 boat
owners, crew and J/24 fans everywhere.
The Yacht club is undergoing some major renovations and isn't completed yet.
Mr. Tom Verburgt has graciously offered to host it at his home. A special
thanks goes to Tom for this. He has no idea what he is getting himself into
inviting us to his house for our annual meeting/ party. :)

Many new and exciting things are in the works for our fleet are coming up in
the next couple of years.   The best of all is the 2008 J/24 North American
Championship Regatta will be held here on Golden Pond, In Sept. of 2008.
This is an international regatta, and will be a lot of work for out fleet to
host. we will need everyone to help out with this event.
The executive committee has already been working hard getting it up and
rolling. There is still a lot to do over the next year and a half until the
regatta.

Here are a couple of links to maps to get to Tom's home.
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&addtohistory=&address=
5310%20Elmridge%20Cir&city=Excelsior&state=MN&zipcode=55331%2d8355&country=U
S&geodiff=1

http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&tp=undefined&tt=5310%20elm%20ridge%20cir.%20sho
rewood%20mn&trf=0&lon=-93.61639&lat=44.90659&mag=5

Look forward to seeing everyone there.

 Oh, by the way..... If you know someone who is looking to refinance,
purchase, or sell a home please call me with their name and number and I
will be happy to help them.

Tim Oelschlager
Realtor
Home Buyers Realty Corp.