[J24 ListSrv] LOWISA No Boat Regatta January 31

Beth Frampton beth.frampton at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 16:49:28 UTC 2008

It's time to start making plans for LOWISA 2009. What could be better than a
week sailing up at Lake of the Woods? The No Boat Regatta is a the perfect
opportunity to find out what it's all about. You'll meet LOWISA sailors,
hear their stories, see photos, perhaps make some plans, and definitely have
fun. If you have participated, please come and share your stories. If you
have photos, please forward them to me and I'll put together a slide show
for the evening.