[J24 ListSrv] Power boat slips availible on Lake Minnetonka

John Pearson J_E_Pears at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 28 13:38:33 UTC 2008

  Good morning sailors my name is John Pearson owner of Pearson Fiberglas I,m opening a new shop in Watertown about 20 minutes west of  WYC on  County Rd.6 some people know it as Watertown Rd

  Come have a  beer and talk about sailing at my new glass shop in Watertown I will also have food to help with the stories. This is a fun event so come have your first cold beer of the season

  Master Chef Matt Crump will be doing the food so I'm looking forward to what Matt brings

  Sunday March 2 2008
  Time  12 o'clock  5