[J24 ListSrv] NA and Asylum

matt.wilcox at nmfn.com matt.wilcox at nmfn.com
Thu Sep 4 20:10:10 UTC 2008

Hello Everyone,
     We had been in the process of organizing a crew for the North
Americans.  This has now completely fallen through.  If anyone knows
someone looking for a boat, at this point Asylum will not be going out.
Neither Tina or I can take the week off to race, unfortunately.  Please
let us know if you have any thoughts.

Matt Wilcox
Asylum