[J24 ListSrv] I Saw a picture of your boat this morning!!

Tim Oelschlager tim.oelschlager at mchsi.com
Tue May 5 14:44:03 CDT 2009

ON THE SIDE OF MY MILK CARTON!!!!!

Where is everyone at?  We've had some great weather this spring, time to
splash the boat for the summer.  Do you need some help getting your boat
in???
The 1st race is this Sunday and I only saw 4 boats in the water yesterday,
one in the parking lot.
If you aren't going to have your boat in, would you like to sail w/ me this
Sunday? My wife is out of town w/ her mom and the kids so I have Mothers day
free to go sailing.
I'm short a few crew--Ok four.  Not sure I want to single hand the boat. :)
I'm sure there must be a couple of other bad kids out there that would like
to go sailing on Mothers day.

 Oz & Zoom are in Annapolis sailing in the J/24 Worlds, so they have a
pretty good excuse for not being here. Looks like some tough competition,
for those guys.
There are a lot of world class top level pro's in the top half of the 80
boat fleet.  It sounds like they've had great wind, some rain, and  the
current is really strong which is something we don't have here.  I'm sure
they will have great stories to tell when they get back.
Click on the link to follow the results and cheer them on.
http://www.j24worldchampionship2009.com/

Matt and Tina threw the two teams a great send off party at there home a few
weeks ago. It was a great party for those of you who missed it.
A special thanks goes out to Matt & Tina for hosting the party.

Last I heard we are still looking for an alternative date to Host the Great
Lakes Championships here on Minnetonka this summer. Hoping a resolution will
come quickly so we can start planning for it.
U-Gotta is on the Schedule for October 3rd & 4th.  If anyone would like to
help out with the regatta's contact our humble fleet captain Dave Bennet.
david.j.bennett at comcast.net

The J/24 districts are going to be held in Waukegan Ill. in August.  They
are still working on a date as well.  Last I heard it will be the weekend of
Aug. 8th or the 18th.
It looks like a fun place to sail, we should get a big group of us together
and all caravan down there.  It's the other WYC.
http://www.wyclub.com/1/

I'll keep you updated once I get final dates from the regatta organizers.
Usually they are better at having everything scheduled, this season it's
just not going that well.

Hope to see everyone on the water soon,

Jibe Ho!

Tim

 Oh, by the way..... If you know someone who is looking to refinance,
purchase, or sell a home please call me with their name and number and I
will be happy to help them.

Tim Oelschlager
Realtor     SRS
Home Buyers Realty Corp.