[J24 ListSrv] FW: J/24 Regatta's new event added this coming weekend Sept 26-27

Tim Oelschlager tim.oelschlager at mchsi.com
Sun Sep 20 23:41:28 CDT 2009

Hi Kids,

It's playtime for us the next two weekends.  :)

Due to some difficulties w/ the folks that were suppose to host the
Districts this past weekend in Waukegan Ill. to make a long story short it
didn't happen.  You gotta love a phone call at 5pm on Friday before the
event starts the following morning from he organizer letting you know this.
AAaarghhhh!!!!!!
Anyway, It's a long story I'll fill you on the details of that later.

I - we have moved and rescheduled the districts to be held here on Lake
Minnetonka this weekend Sept. 26-27.  It will be a part of the fall regatta.
It is very last minute, but our Midwest region (District 15)  needs to have
the event before the lakes freeze and this seems to be the best alternative
at the moment.
Racing starts at 10am Saturday.  we will have registration and crew weigh in
on Friday from 6-8pm at WYC.  and again on Sat. am from 7:30am -8:50am.

U-Gotta regatta also ( The Great Lakes Championships)  will still be sailed
the following weekend October 3-4. as originally planned.

We will be sending additional notices, details and information very soon.
sorry for the late notice. but I didn't get much on my end either.

Hoping to see everyone on the starting line,

Jibe HO,

Tim
District 15 Governor,

Tim Oelschlager