[J24 ListSrv] Fwd: J-24

soyab at aol.com soyab at aol.com
Sat Apr 10 12:14:44 CDT 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark E. Soya <mark.soya at comcast.net>
To: 'David Anderson' <dmajic.consulting at gmail.com>
Cc: Bernard J. Soya <soyab at aol.com>
Sent: Sat, Apr 10, 2010 10:08 am
Subject: RE: J-24

I am working on getting the fleet going in Wilmette but am not sure what the outcomes will be (at the moment).  Bernie claims that a couple of J’s want to come down from Wayzata for the Verve.  Their racing schedule up north slows in August and they have been talking about the Verve for a couple of weeks now!  If we get a couple of boats out of Minn. We will definitely have 5 for the Verve.