[J24 ListSrv] J/24 regatta's

Tim Oelschlager tim.oelschlager at mchsi.com
Tue Jul 6 22:59:55 CDT 2010

All,
Help us spread the word and get people out for these regattas!

See the note from Dale Robertson below. Dale is the President of the
Canadian J/24 Class and is looking to get people up to Halifax for the
Canadian J/24 Nationals in August. You can email Dale at dale at eei.ca for
more info or see the link to the regatta website in his message below this
one.

Also, don’t forget our U.S. Nationals will be held in beautiful Marblehead,
Massachusetts on September 17-19. This should be a great event so everyone
is encouraged to attend.
The regatta website with tons of info is:
http://www.regattapromotions.com/j24-national-championship/us-national-champ
ionship.html

As always, let me know if you have any questions or need any help

Hi again Paul.
It’s about time to get one more kick at the can to inspire some of our
American friends to come to Halifax for the 2010 Canadian Championship
regatta, August 19 – 21.  Here’s a link to the website:
http://j24cdnnats2010.wordpress.com/  There is plenty of information there,
including the NOR.  It is only a single day’s drive from most of New England
and Halifax really is a good place to sail and we promise a lot of fun, live
music, a warmup race the night before, a lobster supper and more.  It would
be really good if you could send one more notice around to each of the
District Governors in USA reminding them of our regatta.  At this point I’m
anticipating about 35 entries including representation from across Canada,
Northeast USA and we have one from Georgia (the country).  I’m also hoping
for a few from Europe.

 Oh, by the way..... If you know someone who is looking to refinance,
purchase, or sell a home please call me with their name and number and I
will be happy to help them.

Tim Oelschlager
Realtor     SRS
Home Buyers Realty Corp.