[J24 ListSrv] interesting rule situation

WYC Match Racing wyc at yrugl.org
Thu Jun 3 11:14:55 CDT 2010

On Monday Match Racing we had an interesting rule situation.  Feel free to give an opinion or post new questions from a different prospective especially if you were there.  Keep in mind, in Match Racing you have not completed your jibe until the top of your main has filled...

http://www.yrugl.org/f/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=90

We are also looking for two or more boats from each fleet for Monday the 7th.  We will be doing W2's  with spinnakers and on the water umpires.  Great way to fine tune crew work and learn boat to boat tactics that can be applied to fleet racing.  Please RSVP at :  http://www.yrugl.org/f/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=88&sid=cca365d0c9765b3b95abcceb1167f4ac