[J24 ListSrv] WYC High winds Docks

Tim Oelschlager tim.oelschlager at mchsi.com
Tue Oct 26 17:02:01 CDT 2010

Hey WYC/MYC folks, I just got a call from Jonathan and apparently it's a bit
wiggy over there at the club because of the high winds. Dallas will be
sending a note out to rally the troops but in the meantime I thought I'd get
a bit of a chain going. A few people are already at WYC but if anybody's got
a few spare minutes to go and check their own/others' boats/docks, I'm sure
the help would be appreciated!

 Oh, by the way..... If you know someone who is looking to refinance,
purchase, or sell a home please call me with their name and number and I
will be happy to help them.

Tim Oelschlager
Realtor     SRS
Home Buyers Realty Corp.