[J24 ListSrv] U-Gotta Help to be finalized.

Randy Gould Randy.Gould at RyanCompanies.com
Mon Sep 27 09:20:31 CDT 2010

Sailors:
WE have had some volunteers from Context, OZ and others but we need a few more people to finalize help for this weekend.  Areas in need are primarily around assistance for registration Saturday Morning (2-3 people), one more person for serving at the Scow Bar and 2-3 for clean up on Saturday night.  Please let me know if you have crew... otherwise we will draw straws...

Thanks for your help with this!

Randy Gould  |  Director of Architecture
Ryan Companies US, Inc.  |  50 South Tenth Street, Suite 300, Minneapolis, MN 55403-2012
612-492-4479 tel  |  612-867-2793 cel  |  612-492-3479 fax
WWW.RYANCOMPANIES.COM<http://www.ryancompanies.com/>
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CB5E24.E8D52EF0]