[J24 ListSrv] FW: J24 Sail Donations

Randy Gould Randy.Gould at RyanCompanies.com
Tue Sep 28 08:37:54 CDT 2010

Sail Donation Program - New York Maritime College

When you evaluate your sail inventory please consider donating your used sails (boats, trailers and other equipment)  to New York Maritime College, a tax deductible 501(c)3 charitable organization.

Your used sails will find a good home in our fleet of 10 J24s. They will be used extensively for sail training by our offshore sailing team and in our community sailing program which includes summer camps and our partnership with Hudson River Community Sailing. What's more we will make it easy for you,  arranging pick-up of your sails from your home or local sail loft (if you choose to have them appraised).

Thank you for considering donating your used sails to New York Maritime College. Please pass this e-mail along to other J24 owners in the your district and fleet.

Rob
Robert T. Crafa
Director of Waterfront Programs
SUNY Maritime College
6 Pennyfield Avenue, McMurray Hall
Throggs Neck (Bronx), NY 10465
Tel. #: 718-409-7460
Fax #: 718-409-6112
Mobile #: 917-574-6248
Web Site: www.sunymaritime.edu/waterfront

Get out on the water in 2010 - New programs are now up!
Summer Camps, Hands-on Powerboating, Community Sailing and more!