[J24 ListSrv] Need to pick someone up Friday 3:30 Airport. for U-Gotta regatta

Tim Oelschlager tim.oelschlager at mchsi.com
Thu Sep 30 16:41:39 CDT 2010

Hey we have a guy flying in tomorrow that's landing here at about  3:30pm
His crew is driving his boat up from Chicago for our regatta.
Does anyone work over that way and be getting off work around that time that
could pick him up and give him a ride to WYC?

If anyone can do it let me know so I can coordinate all the details.

Thanks,

Tim

 Oh, by the way..... If you know someone who is looking to refinance,
purchase, or sell a home please call me with their name and number and I
will be happy to help them.

Tim Oelschlager
Realtor     SRS
Home Buyers Realty Corp.