[J24 ListSrv] Aluminum Sailboat Lift For Sale - $2000

Bryan Wutzke (J/24 3801 Maybe) j24maybe at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 6 14:11:46 CST 2011

Hi there J/24 sailors!

I no longer have a use for my sailboat lift.  If you know of anyone that would
like to buy one, please let them know about this one.

Floe International aluminum lift
I believe its their 3500# model (looks like this
http://www.floeintl.com/docks.asp?pageName=docksLiftsVerticalLifts&sm=4)
Custom-built, 4 pad, steel cradle setup for a J/24 (could be easily modified to
fit a J/22)
3:1 rigged winch cable for easy manual operation
Winch has a built-in brake that automatically stops whenever the wheel is
released

The lift is located on the MYC Bug Island (west facing side) if you want to go
look at it.  This lift has been through all kinds of high winds out of the west
over the past 3 years and my J/24 sat solid on it.  One of the PVC pipe keel
guides was snapped off when it was hauled out this past fall.  This can be
easily replaced when the lift is out of the water.

Don Anthony can move it with his barge crane this spring and set it up for you
for about $170.

I'd like to get $2000 for it.  Make me an offer.

Cheers,

Bryan Wutzke
918.906.7377 cell