[J24 ListSrv] Time for the J/24 Fleet to PARTY and celebrate: Success and the Future!

Randy Gould Randy.Gould at RyanCompanies.com
Mon Jan 17 13:16:35 CST 2011

Time for a Party!
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CBB648.C3D2BE20]        ...a J/24 Fleet #1 Party!
[cid:image006.jpg at 01CBB648.C3D2BE20]

Date:
February 11, 2011

Hosted by:
Tom and Tina Verburgt (Thank you Tom and Tina)
J/24 USA4738

Things to Bring:
An appetizer for the party and innovative ideas for a short Fleet meeting.  Beverages will be provided.

2011 is about new opportunities.

*         Fresh boat programs for...

*         Fleet (re)Building through...

*         Return of old friends and...

*         Recognition of those who participate with...

*         More involvement to improve the competition and...

*         Harnessing young crew excitement for YOUR program by...

*         Bringing a National Focus to OUR area of the sport at WYC and beyond by...

*         Energize the District as interest builds with our neighboring Fleets

Fleet meeting starts at 7:00
Participation by boat Owners within Fleet #1

Fleet #1 Party starts at 8:30
Please bring all your crew AND folks we want in the Fleet!!!

Location:
5310 Elm Ridge Circle
Excelsior, MN 55331
[cid:image010.jpg at 01CBB648.C3D2BE20]

We would love to see a good group for this event.
A lot to discuss... and really want your involvement.

See you there!!!

[cid:image011.jpg at 01CBB648.C3D2BE20]

Randy Gould
Fleet Captain, J/24 Fleet #1