[J24 ListSrv] Looking for Regatta Organizing Help.... U-Gotta 2011

Randy Gould Randy.Gould at RyanCompanies.com
Thu Jul 14 16:16:41 CDT 2011

J/24 Sailors!
If you have an interest in supporting the organization of our upcoming U-Gotta Regatta, please contact me.  We are starting our planning for this event this month. It is a great way to get involved and learn how we put all this together.  We are hopeful that those who help this year will take a leadership position for 2012 U-Gotta  organizational activities.  2012 will be a year that we prep for sponsorships to 2012 U-Gotta District Championship and our 2013 National Championship!  Activities will start in November this year to capture early 2012 sponsors...

We would love it if you would lend a hand!

Randy Gould
Fleet Captain, J/24 Fleet #1
J/24 USA5136, VooDoo