[J24 ListSrv] A Series Party Volunteers / WCSC Family Fun Regatta

Randy Gould Randy.Gould at RyanCompanies.com
Fri Jun 10 09:09:38 CDT 2011

J/24 Fleet Members:

Congrats to the top boats last night, Kattack, Bubbles and Danger had a great race in some crazy Tonka breeze.

1.    A-Series Volunteering Need!

Good People, last night we were asked to support the workforce for Sunday's A series Party hosted by the J/22s.  The notice on needs is minimal and as discussed previously, the support is for volunteer labor this year with a truly combined event going forward.

They are looking for 5-6 folks from our fleet to help on the cleanup.

Let me know if you are sailing and have crew willing to help this Sunday.

2.    WCSC Family Fun Regatta - Good bye ADA and Hello Family Fun....

I am hoping to see our fleet out in support of the WCSC Family Fun Regatta tomorrow the winds look consistent out of the N and should be cooler on the lake to keep the weekend boat chop down.

Thank you in supporting these two events.

Randy Gould  |  Director of Architecture
Ryan Companies US, Inc.  |  50 South Tenth Street, Suite 300, Minneapolis, MN 55403-2012
612-492-4479 tel  |  612-867-2793 cell  |  612-492-3479 fax
randy.gould at ryancompanies.com<mailto:john.doe at ryancompanies.com>
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CC274B.F58C12D0]
Find us on: The Web<http://www.ryancompanies.com/>  |  Twitter<WWW.TWITTER.COM/RYANCOMPANIES>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ryan-Companies-US-Inc/90016350786?ref=ts>