[J24 ListSrv] Making sure your lift is lowered

Steve Bren Steve_bren at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 10:39:07 CDT 2012

As we all return to the water this spring,  before you splash, so you know
you can get onto your lift, we will be having Don Anthony come and lower
lifts all the way down so they are  able to get boats on and off.  Since
your slip is the ONLY place you can perch.  If you are sub letting your lift
to another sailor this Spring you need to ensure it is lo enough so he can
use it, or have it taken out for the year. Contact Bargeman at visi.com, or
contact Steve @ 612-701-3230. He will meet Don and help get it done for you
if you can not meet him, for a bottle of Mount Gay rum. Thanks  Steve Bren