[J24 ListSrv] I am looking for a crew to race with in 2012

G Holde gsholde at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 13:32:59 CST 2012

Hello everyone,

My name is Greg Holde. I am looking for a boat/crew to sail with in 2012. I am a little rusty but still competitive in nature :-)

My experience (the short story)

Raced J-35s in Puget Sound, WA

Owned/Raced J-29s in Puget Sound/Lake Washington WA
I was on a J-24 once :-)

Raced Thistles in WA and So Cal
Recreational sailing on Lake Minnetonka many many years ago.

Sailing skills

most anything aft of the mast (might be able to bribe me into a foredeck position)
sail trim (any and all)
strategy and tactics (I would need to learn the local knowledge to be of extra value in this category)
helm

Looking for a boat that is fun minded but has a strong desire to improve/win.

Feel free to contact me at this email address.

Thank you -

Greg