[J24 ListSrv] FW: [J/24 Fleet #1] Andrew Kerr is coming to Lake Minnetonka!!!!...

Tim Oelschlager tim.oelschlager at mchsi.com
Mon Jul 23 15:12:29 CDT 2012

Facebook

This is an awesome opportunity for us.
 Oh, by the way..... If you know someone who is looking to refinance, purchase, or sell a home please call me with their name and number and I will be happy to help them.

Tim Oelschlager
Realtor     SRS
Home Buyers Realty Corp.
GSF Mortgage Corp.
612-741-6820
763-201-8249 Fax
 timoelschlager at gmail.com

                  T Cody Turnquist posted in J/24 Fleet #1
                       T Cody Turnquist 2:41pm Jul 23
                        Andrew Kerr is coming to Lake Minnetonka!!!! August 18th - 19th, Andrew will be Helping Fleet #1 with on and off water Training. I currently have (6) J24s signed up and have space for 10 boats!!! Who else in our fleet wants in on this Fantastic opportunity. If your not in the 24 fleet and have a J22, no problem, the J22s are able to participate! (4 boats are currently signed up).. We are still looking for volunteers to drive committee boats and assist in the Saturday night social... Any Takers?? Please reach out to T Cody Turnquist at tcody.turnquist at gmail.com.. This is going to be an amazing opportunity to further our sailing knowledge.. (did I mention Fleet #1 is covering all expenses for J24 owners in our fleet!) DO NOT PASS THIS UP

            View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.