[J24 ListSrv] J24 Fleet Annual Party and Nat'ls Announcement - 4/18/2013 WYC Clubhouse Starting at 7:30

sean delaney sean_p_delaney at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 17 16:28:27 CDT 2013

Meeting ideas:

Discuss and vote scoring of Champ on Rumble in the Bay days.

Add Sept 1 to J-24 Rumble schedule

Scoring BOTY; discuss/vote how.

Post race debriefs; if not a formal plan encourage questions and discussions.

Fleet provides food and or drink after Rumble Regatta on June 2 and July 7th for our fleet. (Aug 4th is 'B' series party provided by Ensigns) We have some heavy talent in the catering and cocktail realm and we have the funds, let's show 'em how 24's do 'regattas' (even mini ones).

Sean