[J24 ListSrv] J/24 Championship and party invite (Sunday)

Sean Delaney sean_p_delaney at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 1 07:33:04 CDT 2013

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 1, 2013, at 7:21 AM, Sean Delaney <sean_p_delaney at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Fleet 1
>
> Is all invited to participate in the final series of your Championship this Sunday on beautiful fickle Wayzata Bay. Please plan to enjoy the 'B' series party after hosted by the Sonar fleet starting about 4:00.

Racing is right off the docks starting at 10:00 in light wind, what could be easier.  *note* This is an exclusive offer to Fleet 1 members only. The rest of the world will have to settle for an inferior afternoon.

A reminder that the fleet voted for the Rumble to be our Championship. Unless you abstained (you did not) you would be expected to show up.

Cheers

Sean