[J24 ListSrv] U-Gotta Regatta - Oct 4-6, 2013

Shawn Patterson spatterson at resolutionmedical.com
Tue Aug 20 08:55:06 CDT 2013

Hi J/24 Fleet #1,

Amazingly, the 2013 U-Gotta Regatta is a little over a month away and we've
started the initial planning.  Registration/Social October 4th, Racing the
5th and 6th.

   - If you are interested in volunteering please let me know (and any
   specifics) and I will add you to the list.   There are all the typical
   regatta items that we need help with....
      - Co-Chair?
      - Registration
      - RC Lunches
      - Out-of-Town Housing
      - Boat launching / slips
      - Bar
      - Sponsorship
      - Trophies
      - Raffle
      - T-Shirts
      - Dinner
      - Website
      - etc...
   - Any ideas for improving it or feedback from Nationals or last years
   U-Gotta is more than welcome.  Looking forward to a great event.

Thank you,

Shawn
cell: 716.432.3545