[J24 ListSrv] Seeking 2013+ Thursday Crew Spot

Mark Godfrey mgodfrey at apollobath.com
Sat Feb 16 09:49:23 CST 2013

Ahoy J24 Teams,

It's not too early to get the crew lined up for the season.  I am hoping
to join a J24 team on Thursday nights.  I have been sailing for 15+
years, own a Catalina 36 in Bayfield and have been racing at WYC for 3
years.  My racing has been primarily on Capri 25 and Sonars.  But I got
bit by the J24 bug while participating in the North U on-the-water
seminar last summer!

My crew spots have been jib and spin trimmer.  At 6' 1", 200# I am not
the guy you want forward of the mast.

I would fit in well with a team that wants to be competitive, have a
great time every night on the water, and reserves yelling for being
heard over the band at the bar.

Let me know...

Mark Godfrey

612-845-7489