[J24 ListSrv] [J22-Fleet 1] Fw: Re: A series party update

Carmen "CC" Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 10 09:55:03 CDT 2013

Agreed, a nice change however as any change one makes, you need to consider everything and not go forward blindly.

I would definitely stretch it out and as Sean says more than likely everyone will stretch it out.  Hopefully we will have a good show of people. Typically where there is food and beverages there will be sailors.  We are not a bashful clad.  LOL

All good ideas everyone.  I am looking forward to a successful A Series party!!

Thank you J22 and J24 fleet!!!!
CC