[J24 ListSrv] Nationals Update

Shawn Patterson spatterson at resolutionmedical.com
Fri Jun 14 20:22:25 CDT 2013

Quick Nationals Update

   - *Sail Measurement:* All local sails will be measured tomorrow so if
   you haven't made arrangements or were unable to drop off sails Thursday,
   please contact Tim O. or Me asap (716-432-3545).

   - *Boat Weighing*: Sunday after the A-Series brunch starting at Noon.
   Below is the schedule from last Thursday's sign-up list:  If you don't have
   a time and haven't made other arrangements, please contact Tim O or Me so
   we can get this done prior to out of town boats arriving starting Tuesday.

  Time Boat Scheduled  NOON Oz  12:30 Danger  1 Bubbles  1:30 Context  2
2:30    3    3:30 Redcoat  4 Hellfire  4:30 Dirty Paws  5 Gotcha

   - *Measurement Training/Seminar: *Tues and Wed - Contact Tim O. for
   details if interested

   - *On-site Registration
   , Crew Weigh-in
   *: Begins Thursday at Noon.
     Earlier the better...

Thank you all!

*Shawn Patterson*
President

*Resolution Medical, LLC*
5201 East River Road, Suite 301
Minneapolis, MN 55421-1035
office: 763.205.5553
cell: 716.432.3545
spatterson at resolutionmedical.com
www.resolutionmedical.com <http://www.ResolutionMedical.com>

Resolution Medical Confidentiality Notice:  This electronic mail
transmission is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain confidential or proprietary information
belonging to the sender.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distributing, or the taking
of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the original message.  Thank
you for your cooperation.