[J24 ListSrv] Donate Sails to Hoofers

Dierk Polzin dirkguy at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 3 08:25:01 CDT 2013

Just to follow up to my request to collect spare sails for the University of Wisconsin - Madison, Hoofer Sailing Club.

The link I gave did not have a formatted letter to go with your sails..
You must assign the market value.
Here is the template..

Thanks
-------------
December 20, 2012

Hoofer Sailing Club
University of Wisconsin-Madison
800 Langdon Street
Madison, WI 53706

To Whom It May Concern,

I wish to donate the following equipment to Wisconsin Hoofers – Sailing Club.

One J-22 Class Jib Sail – North 1996 – serial number – 96M004
One J-24 Class Mainsail – North 1996 – serial number – 96N168

The value of this equipment is $300 and $500 respectively.

This gift is made unconditionally and Hoofers is free to use, sell, or otherwise dispose of this equipment in such manner as best serves the interest of Hoofers. The equipment is free from any liens, storage fees, or other related fees and charges.

Sincerely,

Name
Address

phone