[J24 ListSrv] FW: Tomorrow Morning on the Water Training at the Wayzata Yacht Club

Bert Foster Bert at apexq.com
Fri May 10 16:21:19 CDT 2013

Hi all,

I sent all 27 people who had signed up online and paid for the on the water
training the email below.  If there are 1 or 2 experienced racers who would
like to go out in the crazy conditions and somebody from one of the fleets
wants to take them, I don't have a problem with that. However Ernie and I do
not think we put the brand-new people on the water in the cold at these wind
velocities, and so, we're going to try to make it a good event for them and
need some help with the schedule below and schmoozing our guests so they
take away a good feeling about the WYC and the event they paid money for.

Thank you for your help,

Bert