[J24 ListSrv] US Nationals - SAIL & BOAT MEASUREMENT PLAN - SAVE DATES

Shawn Patterson spatterson at resolutionmedical.com
Fri May 31 07:58:39 CDT 2013

Thanks for all the help and input last night on the Nationals planning.
 Below is the plan for Sail and Boat weighing for Fleet #1.  Please plan
accordingly:

   - *SAIL MEASUREMENT: THURS June 13th*
      - Drop-off.Leave regatta sails in Tim's trailer at WYC before/after
      Thursday Racing.  This is 1 week prior to the event.  Sails will be
      measured over the weekend all at once and returned.
   -
   - *BOAT WEIGHT - SUNDAY - June 16th *-
      - Plan to be at the club sometime between NOON - 5pm.  I will have a
      sign-up sheet after next Thursday's race so you can pick a time and avoid
      waiting around all afternoon.  This is also the A-Series party with the
      J/22's and we are supposed to help out so it works well.