[J24 ListSrv] J/24 Team of the Year Vote

Shawn Patterson spatterson at resolutionmedical.com
Fri Nov 1 17:08:31 CDT 2013

J/24 Fleet #!:  We have about 50% of the votes in for Team of the year but
need the rest so please email respond to:  brynnypoo at gmail.com   with your
vote ASAP so it can be included in the awards/banquet.

 Attached/Below are the guidelines.  Note:  Each boat may vote 1 time, i.e.
one vote per boat.

*TEAM OF YEAR Criteria (details attached): PERFORMANCE (50%), FLEET
INVOLVEMENT & GROWTH (25%), SPIRIT & CAMARADERIE (25%)*

*FLEET LIST:*
Boat NameThe SituationDangerRed CoatsGotchaHellfireOzContextMotorhomeBubbles
KattackDirty PawsVoodoo

*Shawn Patterson*
President

*Resolution Medical, LLC*
5201 East River Road, Suite 301
Minneapolis, MN 55421-1035
office: 763.205.5553
cell: 716.432.3545
spatterson at resolutionmedical.com
www.resolutionmedical.com <http://www.ResolutionMedical.com>

Resolution Medical Confidentiality Notice:  This electronic mail
transmission is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain confidential or proprietary information
belonging to the sender.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distributing, or the taking
of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the original message.  Thank
you for your cooperation.