[J24 ListSrv] J/24 FLEET #1 Items to Review

Shawn Patterson spatterson at resolutionmedical.com
Wed Oct 16 19:23:44 CDT 2013

J/24 Fleet #1:  Few items

   - TROPHIES: Please drop off last years trophies at the club before
   November 15th.  Engraving and cleaning can be done at Minnesota trophies
   and gifts (see below).  Order your framed trophy at
   http://www.dallasjohnson.net/JetTexPhotography/tabid/571/Default.aspx before
   10/31 as well.
   - WE NEED VOLUNTEERS: If interested in helping sort glassware (free food
   and drinks) or help load trophies and setup for banquet please let me know.
    We need a few volunteers to help out...
   - BANQUET/PARTY - Attend the banquet or at least the party if you
   can...last year was a lot of fun...
   - We found one more XXL U-gotta t-shirt at the club if anyone wants to
   buy it - all others were sold out...

Thanks to everyone for another great season.. but... It's not over yet, so come
out for the last two Saturdays...Last CCup and Frostibite Cup

Shawn