[J24 ListSrv] U-Gotta Regatta - Oct 4-6, 2013

Shawn Patterson spatterson at resolutionmedical.com
Wed Sep 11 14:37:11 CDT 2013

Hi Everyone,

Below is the volunteer list for U-Gotta (I will also send in an
attachment).  If you or your boat hasn't volunteered for anything please
consider doing so.  Items still in need of help are highlighted in YELLOW.
 Help with anything else is also very welcome!  Please take 2.39 minutes to
Register and Pay online in advance to help with our planning:
http://www.wyc.org/j24/2013UGottaRegatta.aspx   This link has all the
regatta info as well such as schedule, Notice of Race, etc...

[image: Inline image 1]

*Shawn Patterson*
President

*Resolution Medical, LLC*
5201 East River Road, Suite 301
Minneapolis, MN 55421-1035
office: 763.205.5553
cell: 716.432.3545
spatterson at resolutionmedical.com
www.resolutionmedical.com <http://www.ResolutionMedical.com>

Resolution Medical Confidentiality Notice:  This electronic mail
transmission is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain confidential or proprietary information
belonging to the sender.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distributing, or the taking
of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the original message.  Thank
you for your cooperation.