[J24 ListSrv] Fwd: [Fleets] Volunteers needed for Capri Nationals Regatta

Shawn Patterson spatterson at resolutionmedical.com
Fri Aug 1 08:26:03 CDT 2014

Hi All - Please consider volunteering to help with the Capri Nationals. They really helped us with our big event last year.  Barnie is working out specifics (see below) so just let Temple know if interested at this point.  RC also needs 2  more people each day.

Best Regards,

Shawn Patterson
office: 763.205.5553
cell: 716.432.3545