[J24 ListSrv] IT'S THE WORLD FAMOUS C-DOCK PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carmen "CC" Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 12:35:40 CDT 2014

ARE YOU READ????  IT’S TIME FOR THE WORLD FAMOUS C-DOCK
PARTY!!!!
Yes, it’s
time for that special rite of summer; C-Dock Party!!

It’s only 4
weeks away and counting until Sunday, August 17th.  The party will begin early this year as the
Sunday race will be starting at 10:30 am.  Which means the party will start between 1:30 pm and 2:00 pm. In other
words “Dock Time”.  You know what this
means, MORE time to party and still get home at a decent hour!!!

This year’s
theme is “Super Hero”.  Sailors and/or boats will dressed up as their
favorite super hero or they will create their own super hero.  You might find “Super Sailor”, “Captain
Storm”, “Milfoil Killer”, “Weed Marvel”, “Captain HighSeas”, “Super Winch” (or
Wench), etc…. you get the idea.  Creativity and party spirit is what it’s all about!

The Capri
Fleet will provide the main dish and individual Capri boats will provide a side
dish of their choosing along with a “Super” beverage of choice.  Our main dish this year will be a “Super
Hero” sandwich bar, and we mean “SUPER”.  You will have all the trimmings needed to make yourself a “Super Hero”
Sandwich.

Come one,
come all to another WORLD FAMOUS C-DOCK PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!