[J24 ListSrv] Important items to do ASAP

Shawn Patterson spatterson at resolutionmedical.com
Thu Sep 25 14:59:32 CDT 2014

No problem - thanks to our Treasurer Tom V. as well.

We didn't vote on anything official this year on scoring penalty (other than shaming through email :)) but can discuss for next year.

http://www.wyc.org/Sailing/Racing/OfficialSpecialFleetRules.aspx

Best Regards,

Shawn Patterson
office: 763.205.5553