[J24 ListSrv] J22/J24 Cool Regatta May 16 & 17 - Confirm Attendance

Shawn Patterson spatterson at resolutionmedical.com
Sat Apr 11 20:53:36 CDT 2015

J24 Fleet #1:

I hope your boats are ready for the water with this nice weather.  We need to initiate planning for the J22/J24 Cool Ice Breaker Regatta May 16th (all day) and May 17th (until noon).
Please confirm attendance for this asap so we know how much food/drinks/trophies/etc.. to plan for.   It will be a great way to start the season.
Note: You still have 34 days to get your boat ready for this regatta…

Also, I will see all the boat owners at our annual meeting on Thursday so we can talk about volunteers, etc…

Shawn
J24 Fleet #1 Captain
716-432-3545