[J24 ListSrv] Fwd: Final Rumble this Sunday

Uta Moncur utamoncur at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 10:57:37 CDT 2015

Winds 11-13 knots, temperatures in the 80s, what more could we ask for for
our last Rumble of the season?

Come for the great racing, stay for the wonderful company, food & drinks
and the awards!

Please let us know if you're planning to attend, so we can make sure to
have enough for all.

Hope to see you tomorrow!
Sean & Uta
The July Rumble was perfect as was last Augusts, and if NOAS current
forcast of 10 kts and 80F is at all accurate it will be again. If you have
yet to make this a priority, there are no more chances, this is your
opportunity to make it happen.

I will be making gift baskets as well as planning the drink and food menu
so please let me know if you plan to attend.

If you are not able to make the  Duluth commitment I hope you will choose
to join your super cool fleet for some great racing, awards, and a great
party.

If you have any questions or would like to help out, please let me know.

Captain Sean
612-845-2442