[J24 ListSrv] Fwd: Listserver email issues

Uta Moncur utamoncur at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 16:58:45 CDT 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: sean delaney <sean_p_delaney at yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 4:54 PM
Subject: Listserver email issues
To: Uta Moncur <utamoncur at gmail.com>

Who else has had trouble with the listservers?  I have been bounced off
many times over the past several years. You won't necessarily know if you
are not receiving, nor if your email have been going out.

Getting back on is not easy either, as I am still waiting from last week.
As a work-around, Uta said she would forward emails from the past J/22
fleet captain. So, dear, will you do for me as well?

Her research seems to link it to Yahoo emails. Does anyone have insight on
this rather frustrating problem?

Sean
Your (previously) silent fleet Captain

PS: If you missed my emails, I really am sorry, for they were very well
constructed, noted for their brevity, yet surprisingly informative, a touch
piquant with just the right dash of wit. Unfortunately I will not be
sending any more like this.