[J24 ListSrv] Spontaneous party planned for Thursday

Dave Breitner davebreitner at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 15:26:29 CDT 2015

Team Usual Suspects will bring cake for tonight’s Island Going Away Party for Shawn and Brynn!  Let have a party!

Let’s all step in and help out with the party!

Dave B

Thursday after racing we will be having a party. It is a going away party for Shawn and Brynn Patterson. It will be an island party. There will be drinks, there will be appetizers, there will be grilled food. There will be colored lights, there will be dancing monkeys*. You will attend, you will have fun. You do not have to behave, you are on an island.

If so inclined, you could help to take Dirty Paws' mast down, or help with the party.

*Could someone arrange for the monkeys? My regulars are touring. I have always found them key in making a party memorable. Pretty helpful in movies too. I suppose a nephew or something in a gorilla suit might do in a pinch, but I think Brynn for one would be more impressed by monkeys.

Sean

Social chair, err Fleet Captain