[J24 ListSrv] Fwd: Cool Regatta / Ice Breaker

Shawn Patterson spatterson at resolutionmedical.com
Wed Jan 21 19:42:29 CST 2015

J24 Fleet,

Hope everyone is having a good winter.

Let me know if you would have any interest in “potentially” joining the J/22’s in the Cool Regatta / Ice Breaker.  This regatta was started to help get boats in the water early.  Again, this is just to gage interest among the J24 fleet and potentially increase overall regatta participation in the future.

Shawn Patterson
office: 763.205.5553
cell: 716.432.3545
spatterson at resolutionmedical.com
www.resolutionmedical.com

Resolution Medical Confidentiality Notice:  This electronic mail transmission is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential or proprietary information belonging to the sender.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distributing, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the original message.  Thank you for your cooperation.